Hot dogs are a scrumptious “meat” that can be eaten anytime of the year. A hot dog is a mystery meat that no matter if it’s grilled or pan-fried it always taste delightful.
Hotdog connoisseurs are specific about their dogs and rightfully so, as it is one of America‘s favorite bites. The plethora of condiments to add to the fatty meat between two buns is limitless. Dejon mustard, relish, or even signature ketchup adds tanginess to the salty texture making every bite worldly.
Las Vegas and Henderson offers every food group in almost every way possible and hot dogs are no exception. On and off the Las Vegas Strip, eager hungry patrons, can get their hands on a hotdog. Now concession dogs hit the quick fix but what about places that specialize in the gourmet of hot dog building.
We want to introduce to you, The Steamie Weenie. This Henderson, Nevada, solo shop should be your next stop. They have won “Best Of Las Vegas” six times for best hot dogs.
Their top two “Old Dogs” are:
- Windy City; which features Chicago style dog with pickle, tomato, relish, inion, yellow mustard, sports peppers and celery salt. $6.50
- Tucson; which features Sonoran style bacon-wrapped dog with tomatillo-lime salsa, pinto beans, onion, yellow mustard, mayo and tomato. $7.50
Their top “New Tricks” is:
- BBP & JJ; which features bacon-wrapped dog with peanut butter and jalapeno jelly.
Vegetarian and Vegan friends, The Steamie Weenie didn’t forget about you. Their menu also offers two vegan options including Field Roast Vegan Frankfurter or Beyond Sausage Vegan Bratwurst.
The hot dog haven also carries seasonal menu items – so don’t forget to ask them about it.
Hot Doggers (people who love hot dogs) can build their own dog from any of their highest quality sausages. Their topping choices is the fun part. Customers can choose between their free or priced options.
- FREE toppings: Yellow Mustard, BBQ Sauce, Relish, etc
- 0.50 cent toppings: Crunchy fried onions, Dil pickle, Jalapeno jelly, etc
- 1.00 ea. toppings: Beer cheese, Cheddar cheese, Peanut butter, etc.
- 1.50 ea. toppings: Macaroni & cheese, Fried spam, Pretzel bun, etc.
They are located at 1500 N. Green Valley Pkwy #130 Henderson, NV 89074.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.