‘Tis the season for Glittering Lights presented by Goettl Air Conditioning and Plumbing.
Only ten minutes north of Downtown Las Vegas, attend the drive-through spectacular and be wow-ed by the dazzling array of festive Christmas lights, featuring more than 3 million LED lights that intertwin through a 2.5-mile course through the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
From November 11, 2021, to January 9, 2022, get in the holiday mood while staying cozy in the comfort of your own car! The show opens at dusk. They’re celebrating 21 years of Christmas cheer in Southern Nevada while supporting great causes with Speedway Children’s Charities and the Goodwill of Southern Nevada.
15,000 of the first vehicles to drive through will receive a gift bag!
Click HERE to visit Glittering Lights’ website to purchase tickets, or get them upon entry. Plus, our friends at Goodwill of Southern Nevada are offering a $5 discounted entry voucher with a donation of clothing or household items! The voucher is available at any Goodwill store, drop-off location, or at the Glittering Lights attraction entry.
Glittering Lights opens at dusk
- Sunday through Thursday 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM
- Fridays, Saturdays, holidays 5:30 PM – 10:00 PM
- December 20 – January 3 Opens at 4:45 PM
- November 11, 2021 – Veteran Appreciation (powered by RideNow Powersports), Veterans and families enter free with VIC ID or DAV ID to see lights prior to official opening night
- November 15, 2021 – Military Monday (powered by RideNow Powersports), free entry for all active and inactive military and families with valid ID presented at the entrance.
- Weekday Value (Monday-Thursday, some blackout dates) – $25 per vehicle
- Carload ANY DAY Ticket – $35 per vehicle
- Buses – $2 per person/minimum entry is the daily entry cost
- Season Pass – $85 per vehicle
- Fast Pass – $55 per vehicle
Plus, the Santa Tram is back! Bundle up and take the outdoor, open-air tram ride for a magical holiday experience with festive decor, fun games, and a chance for the kids to meet Santa. There’s plenty of family photo opportunities, and the experience is sold per person. Reserve a space today on the Glittering Lights’ website!
Don’t miss what USA Today and CNN Travel are calling the Best Events in the U.S!